Welcome to your building updates:
- A survey has been carried out and has been submitted to the organisation responsible for the management of your building
- We have received the necessary permissions to commence our works
- A job pack has been put together and handed over to a site manager who will be responsible for overseeing and completing the operational aspect of the work
- Teams are currently being planned in to start works on site as soon as possible
- Due to some fly tipping and waste hazards present on site our scaffold operatives are not able to begin works until this matter is solved. Your Council is aware of this situation and it is taking the necessary measures to solve this issue so we can move forward with the necessary works to restore your gas supply.
An update will be provided once further information is available.