If you know a young budding artist, you could be in with a chance of winning a family break to Center Parcs!
We’d like a child related to someone at tRIIO to help us to design a new logo for our Care for Life (CFL) programme.
What is Care For Life?
- Caring for one another and demonstrating that care on a daily basis
- Everyone going home safely every day
- Taking responsibility for your own health and safety and those who work with and around you
- Being proactive and asking questions such as: what dangerous things can happen to me on this job/task and what preventative actions will I take?
- An attitude of choosing to follow the rules and procedures (versus having to follow them)
- Speaking up and expressing your concern when you see something unsafe
What to draw?
- What CFL is
- Why it is important you look a er yourself and the people you work with
- The importance that everybody gets home safe each and every day
Use the space in the form for your drawing, make it as colourful as you can!
The competition opens on Monday 16 April and closes on Friday 18 May 2018 at 16:00.
First prize – a family weekend to Center Parcs*
The winner will also be invited to their nearest depot to meet some of the team and find out more about what goes on at tRIIO as well as being invited to take part in the filming of a video to promote CFL within tRIIO.
Second prize – a family day out to a choice of a top attraction including Lego Land Windsor, the Dungeons and
Runners up – £100 Amazon voucher
For the best runner up in the following age groups:
Up to 5 years, aged 6 – 8 and aged 9 – 12
* £1,000 Center Parcs voucher that can be used at any location. **£300 High Street Leisure Voucher to spend on a family day out