Welcome to your building updates:
- Our surveyor Devon Shirley attended site and established the scope of work required to restore the gas and will require access to individual flats
- The survey is now complete and has been submitted to the organisation responsible for the management of your building.
- We are waiting on the necessary permissions to commence work but will begin the process of planning the work in order to rstore your gas
- In addition to the main survey, the following are being carried out:
- Working at heights survey, this is in order to plan possible necessary works that need to be carried out with the assistance of scaffolding equipment
- Asbestos survey, in order to comply with current legislation, we may have to carry out checks on the building to establish if asbestos is present before we can commence any work. We appreciate that this is a further inconvenience and we will endeavour to complete this part of the process as soon as possible. You may see our specialist contractor on site carrying out the survey and may be asked for access to your property for a brief inspection.
An update will be provided as soon as we have new information.