Please see updates to work:
- A diamond driller has been arrange for today – Friday 12 July
- A carpenter will be attending site to measure for boxing in
- Please be aware that asbestos has been identified in the pavement. Whilst it is not a problem if left untouched, it will unfortunately affect our works. We are currently liaising with the managing agent of your building as this will need to be removed before we can commence our work. We apologise for the delay and will work as quickly as possible to resolve the issue
- A riser team is due to be attend site today – Friday 12 July to measure up welded network.
- Temp work has been confirmed so scaffolding can proceed. Access has been arrange to start on Monday 15 July
- A carpenter will be attending site tomorrow – Saturday 13 July to start installing fire boarding in communal hallway.
Once we have further information we will provide an update.