Please see current project status:
- Our pre-construction surveyor, project manager and riser team attended site on Thursday 8 August to investigate the gas disconnection received overnight and a leak was identified on the network, however it was deemed unsuitable for another refurbishment via serviforge technique
- A replacement solution is being prepared which will include, meter banks within the basement vault area and outlet pipework to be installed throughout the communal areas into individual properties.
- Our surveyor will be back on site today – Friday 9 August in order to finalise the proposed route options and solutions for freeholder approval
- Once freeholder permissions are received we will endeavour to replace the network as soon as possible
- Temporary appliances were left during the previous disconnection but should you require anymore please do not hesitate to contact our office.
An update will be provided as soon as we have new information.